Make life a little bit easier
We get it, sometimes it’s hard to pick up the phone; be it from the toddler hanging off your leg, the anxiety of coming in, or just too busy at work to get that phone call in. Save some time and book yourself in!
Below is an online app that will directly book you in with us. Please follow the instructions carefully and one of our friendly staff will complete the booking from our end. You will receive a confirmation once one of our staff completes the booking.
Not all options are available to book online so if you do not see an option for a booking could you please call us instead.
- C/U & Clean – This is a checkup and clean for existing patients only both adult and child. This is for a 30 minute appointment
- C/U & Clean New Adult – This is an initial new patient checkup and clean for adults. If you have not visited us before for a checkup and clean then you will need to book this appointment. This is a 60 minute appointment.
- C/U & Clean New Child – This is an initial new patient checkup and clean for children 17 and under. If you have not visited us before for a checkup and clean then you will need to book this appointment. This is a 45 minute appointment.
- Consultation – This appointment is for a general consultation which could include discussion about treatment, follow up from previous treatment or a general talk with a dentist about any concerns. 30 minute appointment.
- Emergency – pain – If you are experiencing pain and require an emergency appointment please choose this option. It is for 30 minutes so any treatment performed will only be to relieve the immediate pain within the allocated 30 minute time slot. Full treatment may not be able to be performed.
Please tick “other” to access the following options:
- Fillings – Single – This is an appointment for a single filling. If you feel like the filling is quite big or you have a large broken tooth please book for a Fillings – Multiple appointment. It is allocated for 45 minutes.
- Fillings – Multiple – This is for a large single filling or 2-3 smaller fillings. It is allocated for 60 minutes.
- Fillings – Multiple long – This is for multiple fillings. This appointment should only be used if you have an existing treatment plan with us and it says you require a 90 minute appointment for fillings.
- Sedation – Consult – If you require a consultation for IV Sedation please make a booking. Dr Angela McCarthy is the sedation dentist at our practice.
45 Erskineville Rd, Erskineville NSW 2043
Phone (02) 8209 3756 or (02) 9053 6797
MONDAY – FRIDAY 8.00AM – 6.00PM
SATURDAYS 8.00AM - 4.00PM